WE ARE A PROCUREMENT SERVICE FOR DISCONTINUED AND OBSOLETE PARTS OBSOLETES
Over the last 15 years, we have developed our expertise and our processes for finding compatible replacement spare parts and components for our clients.
Spares are constantly being improved upon or although they still may be produced, they are nearing end-of-life and are hard to find (obsolete spares). Other are simply no longer produced and are no longer available (discontinued).
Thanks to the NATO Codification System that we use, we are able to readily identify compatible and substitute equipment and supplies for our clients – as well as the sources of supply – which meet the requirements (fit and function) for a given item of supply.
We work with our clients through a 3-step process:
- DIAGNOSE – we diagnose the requirements with the client. On request, we are able to receive a sample of the spare part or travel to the client to get the sample.
- DEVELOP – we coordinate the R&D (Research and Development) process as well as the manufacturing process. This requires sourcing the best manufacturer for that specific spare part. We can invest in research and development, with the aim of extending the life span of a spare part.
- DELIVER – we deliver a prototype to the client to ensure compliance between our clients’ requirements and the spare parts received. Upon approval, the entire shipment is delivered (multi-site shipments are possible).
Benefits at a glance
By calling upon our procurement service for discontinued and obsolete spares, you will increase your efficiency throughout the entire procurement service, from:
- Outsourcing sourcing and manufacturing;
- Guaranteed prototype;
- Shipping directly to multiple company sites;
- Guaranteed control of the compliance by FPM;
- Guaranteed control of packaging by FPM;
- Guaranteed certificate of compliance;
- Helps the client save time and resources;
- Ensuring your current business activity continuity.
5, place de l’Eglise
77400 ST THIBAULT
Tel : +33 1 60 35 28 60
Fax : +33 1 60 35 28 91